Are you up for a challenging, but exciting journey?
Arbeidsgiver: Flux Group AS
Stillingstittel: Business Controller
As a Business Controller in our financial team, you will gain broad insight in both the strategic and financial agenda in FLUX - working closely with the CFO and the management group. You will be working with financial planning, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, as well as strategic analysis of projects and legal entities. The candidate we are looking for will also be responsible for develop and improve financial systems and processes within the company.
- Lead- and support improvement projects across all business processes
- Partner and support to the entire value chain
- Manage & develop financial analyses and support for decision making
- Responsible for part of the budget process
- Prepare monthly reporting & re-forecasting
- Establish and maintain a log of all discrepancies from the budget/AFEs.
- Prepare project financial statements
- Quarterly financial- and project reporting
- KPIs and scorecard production and analysis
- Liquidity reporting & analysis
- Relevant Master’s degree with a strong academic record
- 7-10 years of relevant working experience in a high pace project environment
- Solid commercial acumen, high financial understanding and strong financial modelling skills
- Relevant and strong accounting background
- Excellent IT skills and digitally ahead
- Strong understanding of running a business
- Fluent in Norwegian and English - both spoken and written
- Integrity, credibility and commitment to the company values
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work with an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Engaged, taking responsibility and ownership, and make things happen
We are looking for a person who is passionate about his/her work, who is proactive and take initiative that supports the continued success of FLUX. To be successful in our team you should possess strong interpersonal skills and a positive can-do attitude. An ability to explain complex financial concepts in simple terms is essential.
We can offer you a position with great opportunities for development and growth, providing challenges that develop both your competence and you as a professional.