Flux Valvision is expanding its business in Aberdeen and are looking for a Sales Manager for UK area.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for carrying out sales activities aimed against new prospects and projects within both the Greenfield and Brownfield segments. Furthermore, this position will also be responsible for developing and defining sales-strategy related to UK area in cooperation with The Managing Director.
The duties shall be performed in accordance with the company procedures, Flux values and our vision of “Supply Chain Excellence”.
The Sales Manager will be given liberty and opportunity to develop our UK branch, with support from the Managing Director and our team in Norway. The Flux Valvision UK establishment will also be an important foothold for potential expansion of other Flux Group businesses in the region, where the right candidate will play a central role.
Our office is located in Rose Street, but the candidate must be available for travels.
- Perform proactive sales activities in defined markets including customer presentations and meetings
- Business development in the UK market.
- Carry out Market Analysis.
- Establish strategic market plan.
- Establish budget and forecast for UK branch.
- Propose new products and market areas for further investigation and possible expansion
- Follow up leads and quotations.
- Establish sales and purchase orders and ensure handover to project responsible
- Participate at exhibitions and seminars.
- Define project organization and clarify agreed Scope of Work in cooperation with Operation Director.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Business Development experience with strong sales results
- Excellent networking abilities and market understanding of the Oil & Gas Industry in UK
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in engineering
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Able to work independently
- Strategic mindset
- Ability to establish and maintain good business relations
- Structured and accurate
- Service minded
The position will report directly to Flux Valvision Managing Director
Applications may be submitted directly on LinkedIn or send your resume to the Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: As soon as possible. Applications will be processed consecutively
For more information about the position, please contact:
Rolf Lohne, Managing Director. E-mail: email@example.com
, Phone: +47 93 26 80 00
Morten Rabben, Business Development Manager. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
, Phone +47 92 22 48 50