Health, safety, the environment and quality (HSEQ)
Our overall objective is to prevent harm to our people, material assets and the environment. We believe that a strong commitment to and compliance with our HSEQ policy will contribute to sustainability, and provide predictability and confidence for our employees, customers and suppliers.
We have a structured and targeted management system. HSEQ objectives are established in our procedures, and we measure our performance.
In accordance with our HSEQ policy, we will:
- work actively to prevent accidents, injury to our people and loss of our material assets
- increase employee motivation, expertise and safety through continuous training and development
- work actively on improving health, safety and quality performance across our organisation
- meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction
- minimise our environmental impact by preventing pollution and reducing emissions, discharges and waste
- set HSEQ performance objectives, measure results, and assess and continually improve the quality of our processes, services and products
- provide clear job descriptions and ensure that our employees understand and act in accordance with budgets, objectives, handbooks, vision and values in a forward-looking and inspiring working environment